Scorched Wholes Second
Scorched Wholes Seconds ‘SSW’: Kernels may be over-scorched, immature, shriveled, speckled, discolored and light blue. They have all the other characteristics of white kernels and have the same nutritional qualities.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 15,000 Kilograms
- Type: Natural Wholes
- Grade: SSW
- Cultivation Type: Organic, Other
DescriptionScorched wholes second Cashew nuts have a darker reddish coloring than whites — due to overheating due to overheating in the process of oil dressing or dry.
Packaging DetailsPackaging are resorted to on customers options:
- 50 lb flexi-pouch packs with CO2+N2 in partial vacuum.
- 25 lb flexi-pouch packs with CO2+N2 in partial vacuum.
- 25lb Tin Packing in vacuumed and hermetically sealed.
- We have 10kg Tin Packing in vacuumed and hermetically sealed (provide as per customer choice)